Centre for Peace and Justice is a multi-disciplinary academic institute, which promotes global peace and social justice through quality education, research, training and advocacy. CPJ is committed to identifying and promoting sustainable and inclusive solutions to a wide range of global concerns and issues, including fragility, conflict and violence.
Our Vision and Mission
Promoting a just, peaceful and inclusive society through education, training, research and advocacy
• Promote quality multi-disciplinary education to create human capital towards sustained peace and social justice;
• Undertake research on peace, fragility, social justice and open society to generate knowledge and empirical evidence;
• Build capacities of practitioners, academics, researchers and trainers; and
• Advocate for reforms towards peace and social justice.
Our Milestone Ahead
- Launch Graduate Programme
- Institutionalise paralegalism in Bangladesh
- Publish flagship research and edited volume
- Establish innovative lab for training, teaching and research
- Build global partnerships with academic and research institutes
- Organise international conferences